Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

MIDNIGHT MUSINGS _MIDNIGHT MUSINGS _

Walisema ati mpanda ngazi hushuka
we ningoje tu huko chini, nilichukua elevator
niko third floor ya success na naendelea kupanda.
Am sitting at the corner thinking over and over
I must fix this lift, and make it go faster.

This times are hard and are they getting harder,
I bit more than I could chew, guess I've gotten tougher
am chewing this crap up and feeling it get softer
I ain't spitting it out, shit! I just realized its pepper
and each and every minute, its fuckin getting hotter
Am gonna swallow it up, turning myself into a timebomb
exploding in the near future, better prepare your tomb.
I guess I was born crazy,I even pimped up that womb
I got out giggling,the nurse loved me at first sight
she pinched my lil' ass, and I blushed at first.
Then I winked at the doc, and he passed over a blunt.

Am chasing my dreams, laughing as I hear them pant
Am not catching 'em, the race will end too fast
I already passed them once, this is my second lap
riding my jetpack, water on a plastic cup

I've gotten here through the thick, can't you see?
don't even ask me why the thin was afraid of me
guess it's coz I break all rules and run naked, scot free
Am gonna marry poetry, am down on one knee

Some ask me why I don't let my real self be
Kill him!I slit his wrists and tied him to a tree
this is me now, like me or not, that's up to thee.

I open my rib cage, and let my mind think free
I go in sane and get back at the count of three
am talking sense but y'all too blind to see
can't You realize that only the crazy are free??

2 comments: