Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

A POEM FOR YOU

Its long since I started writing,
and many are poems of my drafting,
Some of love, in my handwriting,
Many, to you, I've thought of dedicating,
but none is really fulfilling
None reflects what am feeling
None explains the magic you are doing.

Right now am trying to write
Am inching bit by bit
Separating words of love from hate.
trying to sieve out the crap and shit
separating what I feel from what I feel not
But its so fucking difficult
seems I can't and Damnit!!

Somewhere in this mess that's me Is a spark
something special and sweet
a fire lit by you thats burning in there
Lighting up my soul's dark pits
And cheering me up.
The mere memory of you churns up my mind
making my heart to skip too many beats
Which makes my legs weak
And I fall
fall for you
fall in love.
it makes me loose the Rhyme
incase you haven't noticed
but it also makes me stronger,reenforced.
Reminding me of conversations we've had
And promises we've made

No comments:

Post a Comment