Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

TO SANDRA ...

I poet challenged me so I wrote her this :

All my life I've known sandra gabby,
I even remember her as a little baby
when those smooth cheeks were chubby,
that flat tummy was once baby fat flabby
I watched as she grew, though slowly
Into a cute lil' kid, though scrawny ...

Now she's this young adorable shawty
Dark African face endowed with beauty
with sweet worded voice,though sometimes shitty.
With an ass perfect for such a hotty
and tits that define the name cuty.
She leaves every young lad turning their neck
some so desperately, I fear they might break.

But why, sandy, do you mean me harm?
is it because am immune to Your charm?
Because I don't get hard by looking at your bum?
if that is so, then its such a shame
for that's not how I play this game
I don't go around falling for every pretty dame ...

It is true you've grown into quite a thing
fresh, crisp, polished and shining
Take care not and you'll loose value like the shilling
for you now think you know everything
though yesterday you knew nothing ...
Leave me alone and take these other offers
like skillz the poet for starters
the poor lad sees you and gets shivers
you talk to him and he sweats rivers
He even thinks your dark eyes are stars
You better save him before, more, he suffers...
For, to me, you'll always be that brat I changed diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment