Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

now how on earth was I to expect this????? :



NGARTIA ,this one is for you!
I know him like i know my name.
He taught me the alphabet, how to
write ,how to say my name;i knew his
name before i even learnt how to say
mine :Ngart ia ... .
He' d wait for me at the gate after
school, with ice cream ,chocolates and a
wild rose for me ,said i was his favourite
girl ,sometimes he even called his
angel ..
We 'd walk home,my hand in his ,and
his holdin my so little hands so
tight, with protectiveness ,said he was
scared of letting me go,cause he loved
me so.
Years down the lane,i 'm all grown up
and a centre of attention , every boy
wants me but him.
I don't know why, but our chemistry
just dissolved.
How i long to have him bring me those
wild roses , im tired of guys trying
impress me with expensive and
meaningless gifts.
I long to have him hold my hand ,im
tired of guys caring more about the
gold mine between my legs .
Heard he said i'm not his type,that he
is immune to me ,but i know he is just
saying.
23 shots o ' rum ago · Arr! · Cast aside
Sandra Gabby I see the jealousy in his
eyes when im with another guy ,and
oh, there 's those hints of insecurity .
You should see the longing looks he
gives me ,they speak of love and
adoration..
I see how hard he tries to feign
indifference, everybody else will fall it
but not me .
I know him like i know my name.
Heard he told the world that to him,
i'll always be that little brat whose
diapers he changed .
Oh ,come on Ngartia ,you won 't tell
them what you really mean is :to you,
i'll always be that little Angel,your
Angel.
People ,he loves me, he just won't say it ,
he' s just scared that my once little
hands won't fit in his as perfectly as
they used to ,
scared that i' ll think it stupid when he
sticks a sunflower in my hair,or i won 't
find it romantic when we sit by that
river, at that same spot where i used to
fall asleep in his arms, as we watched
the sun go down.. .
He is just too proud to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment